- My antagonist isn't as much of a jerk as I've been led to believe. (It's a Christmas miracle!) Totally figured out his backstory and why he's the way he is. PTSD is a mofo, y'all.
- My mom totally believes in me. She bought me two science fiction/fantasy guide book thingies that I hadn't even picked out, which means that she took the time to sit in Barnes and Noble and thumb through them. Super-cool side note: One of my profs from NKU is an author involved with one of the books (by Orson Scott Card, author of Ender's Game and a crapton of others!). I felt like I'd had a celebrity for 3 classes.
- Wii is totally overrated, but still fun
- My sis and her bf are completely annoying, but whatever. They seem pretty happy.
- Allergies are horrid.
- Chocolate wine is AMAZING.
28 December 2010
Stuff I learned during Christmas
And now, for your reading pleasure, I present to you "Stuff I learned during Christmas"
Yeah, I think that about sums it up. Hope everyone had happy holidays. Looking forward to a new year!