07 February 2011

PACKERS WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!

And I was stuck on the side of the highway with 2 flat tires. Thank God for DVR.

I'll just say that all my good luck went to them. That's it. That's totally it. Yeah.

And in light of having to purchase 2 new tires...yeah, I'm sure you can see where this is going.

So while it won't be a Valentine's Day contest, I'm still going to have a 50 followers contest. $25 gift certificate to restaurant of your choice.

So...yeah.

But the Pack won. That redeemed my entire Sunday.

And seeing Chris Evans as Captain America didn't hurt, either. ;)

4 comments:

Chris Phillips said...

Go Jordy Nelson!

lexcade said...

YES! And Tom Crabtree, and Clay Matthews, and Aaron Rodgers, and Donald Driver, and everyone else ;)

But especially Jordy Nelson.

Eliza Faith said...

Chris Evans as Captain America? What did I miss? I really need to start watching the superbowl.

lexcade said...

The trailer for the new Capt. America movie. And the Thor trailer. Seriously hawt, yo.

There was an error in this gadget