Thanks, Mandie, for the award! Sorry it's taken me so long to do this. Darn memory. Go check out Mandie's blog! I'll wait.
- I hate tomatoes and bacon. Separately or together. But I love things made from tomatoes--soup, pasta sauce, ketchup. Not so much for bacon.
- I wrote my first story at age 8 for my 4th grade portfolio. Eight years later, I started Duality. Ten years after that, I finished Duality. And now I've made myself feel old.
- Started playing video games when I was 5. Actually got a form of tennis elbow from playing too much. Also, coined Nintendo Thumb. But it was worth it. Current fave series is the Assassin's Creed series. All-time fave is still Willow for NES, but I'm not sure how long that'll last.
- I do my best thinking in bodies of water.
- I'm allergic to stupid things, like incense, baby oil, and the candle aisle at Walmart.
- My first rejection came from Nathan Bransford in 45 minutes flat.
- I have an overwhelming love for football. I love sports of all kinds, but football is AWESOME. Go Colts! Go Vols!
Wow. That was way harder than I thought it'd be. I need to be more interesting.