09 August 2011

I haz an award!




Because of my lovely Beckah-Rah, I gots an award. It's a fun award and I like it. Thank you, Bekah!!! Please go say hi to her. She's teh awesome.







However, it's not a retrieval award, although I bet I'd rock at that. Just kidding. I suck at finding things. I'm proud of myself when I remember where I put my keys.

This award is for up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, like yours truly. But I love all 86 of you and would give you big, squishy hugs if I could! You guys are more awesome than you may realize.


The goal of the Liebster is to showcase up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The rules:


  1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who bestowed the award on you
  2. Reveal your top three picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  3. Copy and paste the award on your blog
  4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love
  5. Have bloggity-blog fun!
So, to do what the award says, I'm passing it to:

Diamond--Lucid Dreamer (OK, so since she's on Wordpress, I don't know how many followers she actually has, but I love her blog, so there ya go).

Deb Salisbury, Writer

Eight Days to Amish

Please go spread the love! These are some great, entertaining, and informative bloggers.

6 comments:

julie fedderson said...

Congrats, lexcade!

Jack LaBloom said...

Congratulations, Lexcade.

Christa Desir said...

I love all these blog awards popping up! Congrats.

Chris Phillips said...

woot! congrats!

lexcade said...

Thanks guys! <3 <3 <3

Deb Salisbury, Magic Seeker and Mantua-Maker said...

Hi, Lexcade! Thank you! What a fun award. :-)