Don't forget to check Leah Clifford's blog for information regarding awesome swag, especially for pre-orders of Mortal's sequel, A Touch Morbid.
Just a reminder of what we're doing:
- GABE. As though you expected any less from me. Gabe is sweet, loyal, and all-around amazing. I swooned over him more than any other character in this book.
- Kristen. She's...a character you have to read to believe. In her lucid moments, she's quite entertaining, loyal to a fault, and pretty much the only hope Eden has of understanding her new role in the world. In her not-so-lucid moments, she's like a whirlwind. I always looked forward to her scenes.
- Madeline. Oh, Maddy. She's conniving, wicked, and awesome.
- Eden. Of course Eden has to be included! She's by far one of my favorite heroines. She's dark, intriguing, witty, and at times unintentionally hilarious. I really loved reading her.
- Luke. In a book where everyone's a moral shade of gray, Luke is not. Luke is just BAD. And he's awesome at it. The lead singer of a popular rock band, Luke is incredibly good at being the bad guy. He can make your skin crawl and make you want him all at the same time.
There's my top 5. Who are yours?