04 February 2013

So I kinda have an announcement

So...Hey, guys.

I have some news.

In case you guys aren't following me on Twitter or Facebook / Facebook author page, then you missed my big announcement.

So here it is:

Two stories of mine have been contracted through two different publishers. "Lured" will be in the Crimson Melodies Nocturnal Embers anthology, and This Time Next Year will be a single-title release in Decadent Publishing's 1Night Stand line!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have release dates soon, so keep your eyeballs here for updates. Because I will for real be blogging some more :D

Also, SIX DAYS UNTIL THE WALKING DEAD COMES BACK.

So have this picture of Rick and Daryl.



8 comments:

Eliza Tilton said...

Yay! Grats girl! Xoxoxo

Teri Anne Stanley said...

YAY! Congrats!

And yes...six more days. I miss Darryl.

Dani said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Yay for TWD! I miss my crossbow slinging hillbilly!

Landra said...

Congrats. I'm so excited for you. This is just the first step. It's success, after success from this point on. Readers are gonna love you as much as all of us friends and followers do.

lexcade said...

Thanks everyone!!!

Landra, you're gonna make me cry!

Deb Salisbury, Magic Seeker and Mantua-Maker said...

How cool! Congratulations!!!

Joseph Finley said...

Uber cool - congrats!

lexcade said...

Thanks guys! I'm super stoked :D