Complete Me drops April 8th (I know, but it's for real this time) from Decadent Publishing's popular 1Night Stand line, and the contest runs through March 31st.
It'll be available from the following e-retailers:
Barnes & Noble
Remember, up for grabs is a $25 iTunes gift card, a free copy of Complete Me, and a book-inspired t-shirt:
- Cover Girls interviewing the awesome Penny Birchfield.
- Lit Lagniappe, I'm talking about my go-to band. Who is it? I'm sure you'll be surprised.
- Silver Phoenix Labs, - I discuss one of my all-time favorite music-oriented video games.
- Taryn Kincaid's blog - An interview with the bad girl of Complete Me, Miss Jocelyn Richards.
- Miriam Smith's blog with Ty and Claire.
- Ava Doran
- Eva Lefoy
- Krista Ames' for a character interview with the sexy and talented Ty Krause
- Jennah Scott
- Jane Wakely's blog for an enlightening interview
- Me Wants Food
- Tara Andrews' blog for a post that literally uses the words "dropkick a unicorn."
- Find out about Ty's musical influences at Bouquet of Books!
- And Layna Pimentel's hosting a spotlight for me!
- Kathleen's Place to Reflect - Writing as Therapy
- Mark of the Stars - Claire's 1NS testimonial
- Paisley Brown
- Tara Quan
- Rise of the Slush - My top five bands to see live
- Jackie Felger's blog - Ty's guest post
- Modokker's Book Picks