16 March 2016

Upcoming Opportunities

Hey everyone! Sorry there's been a bit of radio silence on my end. I'm working my booty off to try to get some projects finished up for your enjoyment. I'm currently revising another 1NS book to get submitted by the end of this month, and I still have Ember to re-edit and set up. So in the meantime, I'm giving you guys an opportunity to win a couple of books, in case you haven't had a chance to buy them yet, or weren't willing to take the chance *that's totally okay, too!*

First up is the Smexy Romance Blog Hop, the brain child of the super-talented Clare Dargin. March 20-April 2, you'll have the opportunity to visit the blogs of several romance authors and enter to win plenty of prizes. It'll be a great time for everyone :D 


I'm doing a couple of signings as well. I'm attending Wild in West Virginia with my writing partner/best friend/hetero love of my life Landra Graf. If you guys are going to be in/around Charleston, WV, June 10-12, stop by! Tix are available here.

I'm also attending Pages in the Caves Sept. 23rd in Cave City, KY, hosted by the lovely Kristine Raymond. Tix are available here.

And yes, I will have actual, physical, PRINT copies to sign!

I really hope to see you at one of these events! Keep your eyes here for the blog hop. Only got a couple days!

*Soooooooo many exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!* 



No comments: