13 December 2010

Update to yesterday's post

All right folkses, quick update. First off, I'm up to 24 followers. That's pretty awesome. Thanks again, everyone, for thinking I have some sort of entertainment value. Hopefully you've learned something along the way, too.

Second, I've decided on the contest. (Waits for screams of joy to fade and last bits of confetti to hit the ground.) All right. I am going to give away a $50 B&N gift card. I figured, we're not alllll writers, but we all definitely read. SO. If you want to participate in the contest, leave a comment on this post. I'll number the comments and put the numbers in a random number generator. And then, presto!, we'll have a winner.

This is my way of saying thanks to y'all. AND, if you guys want to tell your friends, then that's fine, too. But that just gives you guys more competition. ;)

One caveat, though, is that I won't be able to get the gift card until Friday. So, how about I give everyone until next Monday to comment? I'll do the drawing Monday afternoon, and then whoever wins will have to email me their mailing address to c.peace@live.com. I promise I will only send the gift card. There won't be a cat, as long as Evil decides not to climb the Christmas tree.

17 comments:

Roberta Walker said...

YAY! I'm in (please!).

Nicole Zoltack said...

Awesome contest! :)

lexcade said...

totally in, ladies.

Kim said...

OK lexie pick me! Pick me!

Anonymous said...

yay books! :D

Deb Salisbury, Magic Seeker and Mantua-Maker said...

Yay for books!

Hey, I had a website analyst tell me you should put the follower gadget close to the top of the page so people don't need to hunt for it.

lexcade said...

fair enough! thanks for commenting, ladies!

Tracy said...

I'm in. And I'll even throw a little love in my post tomorrow for you to see if we can't get a few extra entrants! (Though I totally plan to win this beyotch!)

lexcade said...

Thanks, Tracy! That's awesome!

J.C. Martin said...

Congrats on nearly hitting 30 followers!

Jessica Bell said...

Hey! New follower! Over from forever Edeavor! (TRacy) Great contest! :o)

Lydia Kang said...

Congrats on your followers! I'll put you one my sidebar. I love the design of your blog, btw!

lexcade said...

Thanks, everyone!!!! So excited about this contest!

Kari said...

I would love to participate! Thanks so much for the contest :) And for stopping by my blog!

Dominic de Mattos said...

I would be in if I weren't on the wrong side of the Pond. (Flying to B&N in NY might negate having the token in the first place. Don't know - will have to do the math!!)
I followed you anyway ('cos you look worth following!)
Hope your little contest generates lots of love!!

:Dom

lexcade said...

aww, dom! that's so sweet! thank you :)

would it be possible to use the gift card on the Barnes and Noble website?

Eliza Tilton said...

34 followers!