I haz a happeh!
Anyway, not much to report on the writing front yet. Yesterday at work we had a power outage that lasted an hour and a half. Being at a hotel during a power outage sucks. Being the one working the desk during a power outage sucks worse... BUT my resume has now been professionally done by my awesome sister, so hopefully I will get a new job, which means:
- I won't be poor.
- I'll have contests again.
- I'll be able to mail out those things I promised 8 million years ago.
- I'll have BETTER contests.
- I'll be able to read more.
- And I'll be able to afford printing out things. Things you'll like.
Lucienne emailed me her guest post, so that will be going up on Thursday! Come read about Lucienne's latest exploits in the authoring world as she discusses her newest series and the strange--but entertaining--people who live in her head. Cuz we all know how that feels ;)