21 January 2012

A Touch AWESOME Blogfest WEEK ONE

OMG YOU GUYS! It's FINALLY HERE!

The A Touch AWESOME blogfest has officially begun!!!!

Katelyn and I are so excited to be hosting this. Don't forget to check out her blog for her answers and Leah's blog for important info regarding A Touch Mortal's sequel, A Touch Morbid.

Just a reminder of what we're doing:


Week 1 (1/21-1/27): Anytime during the week make a post about your top 5 favorite quotes from A Touch Mortal.

Week 2 (1/28-2/3): Anytime during the week make a post about your top 5 favorite swoon-worthy moments from A Touch Mortal.

Week 3 (2/4-2/10): Anytime during the week make a post about your top 5 favorite characters from A Touch Mortal
.
Week 4 (2/11-2/17): Anytime during the week make a post about your top 5 favorite ANYTHING. This is a free week to post your top 5 favorite randoms from A Touch Mortal.

Week 5 (2/18-2/24): Anytime during the week make a post about your top 5 favorite moments from A Touch Mortal.

So let's get on to this week's fun!

For people who haven't read A Touch Mortal: 1) Shame on you! Getting ready for this blogfest has reawakened my absolute love for this book. And I'm excited to be able to gush about it for FIVE WEEKS. 2) I've tried to keep my choices spoiler-free. But I'm not making promises.

Onward to this week's topic. My five favorite quotes from A Touch Morbid

  1. "The water's not even blue, jackass." ~Eden. Admittedly, when I first read this line, I snorted. But the best thing is that it's available on a T-SHIRT (and other assorted apparel).
  2. "You're going to regret me." ~Az. Sure but without him, we wouldn't have much of a book.
  3. "You're nothing but a rumor now." ~Kristen. I know it's on the book jacket, but when I read it in the text I got chills.
  4. "Az trying to cook breakfast." Gabe smiled. "The bane of chickens everywhere." ~Gabe *sigh, Gabe*. I lol'd at that too.
  5. "Your boyfriend's heartstrings make such a lovely melody when they snap."~Luke. Oh, Luke is so deliciously eeeeeeeeevil. 
Peeps, keep in mind that with every pre-order of A Touch Morbid, Leah is giving away a super-awesome gift: a signed and numbered 8x10 of Morbid's cover, which is awesome. It looks like this:

*Gorgeous, right????*








4 comments:

Katelyn said...

I LOVE the quotes that you picked for this! I am fairly confident I want that shirt now that I know what it's for! I am loving the Gabe quote that you picked. In fact I am just loving Gabe <3

lexcade said...

Haha thanks Katie-bear! I adore Gabe. He's so awesome through the entire book. I want my own Gabe. <3

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, Lex.

lexcade said...

Thank you, LttP :)